Discover United Arab Emirates
Beautiful Beaches, Picturesque Mosques and Record-Breaking Landmarks!
Not too long ago, the UAE was but a few Bedouin Villages. Now, it is a dream that turned into a magnificent reality in no time. From the tallest skyscrapers to the grandest of malls, UAE is now known as the "Entertainment Hub" of the world.
The United Arab Emirates is a country that welcomes all its tourists with amazing warmth and love, from those who dine at the world's most luxurious 7-star hotel (Burj Al Arab) to the ones who love to relish sumptuous street foods, the hospitality of Dubai cannot be compared.
Become enlightened about the UAE culture through an informative and fun presentation. In order to ensure that your stay is memorable, we would like to embark with you on this cultural adventure and help you grow to respect and love the best traditions and experiences this beautiful country has to offer.
Cultural Awareness Programs
In a conservative country, it is very important to understand how to be culturally sensitive in order to avoid accidentally offending nationals, business colleagues, clients or suppliers.
Especially for businesses, it is important for your employees to know the correct business etiquette and handling relationships with care and respect.
UAE Incentive Groups
Motivate your team with well-planned and innovative incentives, in exotic locations such as UAE and Oman.
Taking colleagues away from their normal environment can not only spark ideas, but is proven to boost bonding, and our extensive offering will ensure an enjoyable celebration, as well as maximizing development.
Private Guided Tours
We can customize any tour according to your availability and preferences. Pick your favorite sights and let us create a trip to remember.
Abu Dhabi Tour
Let us show you the capital of the United Arab Emirates, from Progression to Tradition, and finally Luxury. We will show you the beauty of Abu Dhabi as well take you to some of our hidden spots, where you will have the opportunity to capture amazing photographs that will last a lifetime.
• Drive through Saadiyat Island and Yas Island
• Stop at Yas Viceroy to admire the F1 Racing Track
• Tour the spectacular Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
• Drive along the Palaces towards Corniche
• Afternoon break at either Emirates Palace Hotel or at Etihad Towers on Deck 300 enjoying the panoramic 360 View of Abu Dhabi
• Stop at Breakwater to enjoy Abu Dhabi’s modern Skyline
• Drive through the Corniche Visit at the Date Market
Dubai Photo Tour
Since Dubai has so much to offer, from record breaking landmarks to picturesque streets, we have decided to dedicate a tour particularly to the picture worthy sights of this spectacular city.
• Downtown Burj Khalifa District
• Drive by Zaabel Palace
• Coffee Stop at Madinat Jumeirah
• Drive through Atlantis Hotel at the Palm Jumeirah
• Drive to a secret Photo Stop where you can admire Dubai’s amazing Skyline in all its splendor
• Drive through the Marina with photo stops in one of its bays so you can admire the yacht club and its yachts
• Drive through Burj Al Arab
Bastakiya Art Tour
Is Art and Culture your passion? Then let us take you on a tour at Al Fahidi District, which is one of the oldest Emirati neighborhoods along the famous Dubai Creek.
We will guide you through its hidden spots, show you amazing rooftops with spectacular views over the Creek, as well as show you local Art which is being exhibited in many of the traditional wind-tower houses, which have been refurbished in order to host Art Galleries. We will end our Lunch at XVA Gallery.